YWAC Employee Spotlight
1.What three traits define you?
Compassionate, intelligent, authentic (according to Brandy and Christi, two other co-workers haha)
2. What music is currently on your phone?
Mandolin Orange, The Ballroom Thieves, The Oh Hellos, Billy Jo.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Music and hockey.
4. What is your greatest fear?
Disappointing those who have put their trust in me.
5. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
The Keene Valley in upstate New York; it’s stunningly beautiful and reminded me how small we all are.
6. What does true leadership mean to you?
Never asking anything of those you lead that you are not willing to do yourself; inspiring those you lead to go above and beyond the call of duty with your actions.
7. How do you define success?
If a feeling of peace comes along with having finished something, I’ve succeeded.
8. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My cat! Rho was a Christmas gift four years ago.
9. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Playing or watching quidditch, or watching live hockey.
10. What is your favorite thing about working at YWAC?
The knowledge that I make a positive difference in my community every time I come to work.
11. You could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
I would love to meet Clara Barton. I’ve admired her since I was a little girl.