Meet our incredibly talented, smart, kind funny and hard-working staff member, Corey, who works with our Pet Resource Center and intake department.
1. What was the best vacation you took, and why?
Visiting the Czech Republic at Christmas time was wonderful because we got to share the holidays with family that we rarely get to see.
2. Are you messy or organized?
I’ll admit that I am messier at home than I am at work! I’m guilty of putting off cleaning until my day off.
3. Least favorite food?
4. People would be surprised if they knew:
That I have a degree in Museum Studies… and it’s actually been helpful a few times here at YWAC! haha
5. What are some career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
Take a deep breath and listen so we can try to see the other person’s perspective, even if the solutions feels obvious to us as knowledgeable pet owners.
6. What book did you last read?
I listened to The Order of the Phoenix audio book over the holidays.
7. What Netflix series are you watching?
I’ve been binge-watching The Closer.
8. What is on your bucket list?
To fix up a 1940’s truck with my dad.
9. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Probably the Dixie Chicks.
10. What’s your favorite sport?
11. What do you like the most about your job? I’m proud that we are able to help pet owners do what is best for the animals they love!