Tammie is our wonderful director of finance who is thorough, loving, fun, kind and a true gem. We’re blessed to have her.
1.Who inspires you
My dad. He passed away awhile back, but his strong work ethic, the great way he treated others and his cool sense of humor continue to inspire me!
- Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Boone, NC or any mountains will almost do – just need a mountain road, porch, trees, the dogs and Titos.
- What was the best concert you ever attended?
Rolling Stones at Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY
- What are you passionate about?
Jeeps, animals, Titos, Wine, Laughter, Learning new stuff, Yelling at drivers who enter the interstate at 20 mph.
- What’s your favorite movie?
Star Wars – all of them.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Tandem Sky dive – twice. Threw up and wiped out on landing the first time so had to go again for some reason.
- What made you want to work at YWAC?
It was something I never imagined would happen and there it was. I am unbelievably lucky!
- What do you like best about your job?
Great people and all of the animals – oh my!
- What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Planning a trip to see my Nephew and his family.
- Who would you like to swap places with for a day
Bert “Tito” Beveridge – he of course owns Tito’s Vodka but insists that all the employees have co-woofers to work with every day. We might have to overlook our no-drinking policy at work for that day if he is to come to YW – Ha!